if i ever see that arrogant face of urs again ...
i will hate you more than ever;and i'm serious
-my name is henica(that's right,i wrote that and dont ask me how i did it)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

urgh i'm sooo tired.*yawn* my sch ended at 8.30 pm on friday!!and worse still, yesterday(sat),i even had to go to sch for that CCA Orientation thingy!!I auditioned for choir and dance.Hope I get in:(i made some frens in the sch too-enemies as well.There's this boy in my class who didnt noe the difference between 'ask' and 'tell',and he even got A* for english. and there's another boy whose name is 'Blair'.It's a girl's name and it's one of the characters in GG.Technically all my frens are girls-no boy-frens.My cousin is in that sch too.
A little reminder: I noe that some of you look down on me bcos i went to Temasek.I got little hints from pple looking down on me already. I wont say who but i noe,cuz i'm not dumb.Anyway,i noe those pple who went to cedar or st nics are superb in their studies and blahblahblah,but it does not mean other schs besides st nics,xinmin or cedar are not good!In fact,Xinmin is DROPPING alr.U ARE JUST DUMB TO THINK THAT OTHER SCHS ARE NOT GD BCOS U ONLY NOE CEDAR,ST NICS,RAFFLES ETC.I BET U DIDNT EVEN HEARD OF TEMASEK B4 BCOS U ASSUME THAT CEDAR,ST NICS,RAFFLES ETC ARE THE ONLY GOOD SCHS.I say this bcos i noe someone who badmouthed my sch IN MY FORMER CLASS, and i noe who's that.

What came out of my mind at7:15 PM
That's So Random! 0 identities

My stuff

    Just SHUT UP IF U HATE ME

Over The Months

Tag before u exit!!

2010 Winter Olympics

COPYRIGHTED.No copying me!!Copybug


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com