Friday, December 18, 2009
18 December
whoa!!!first surprise!just made my day! here's a chat with ashlyn and this's wat she says
Ashlyn:u're going to temasek sec with that score??You could go to cedar
Me:erm my mum didnt like single-gender schs
Ashlyn:yeah MIXED SCHOOLS ARE MORE FUNN
Me:ok..........
Ashlyn:Are u excited??
Me:ok lar
Ashlyn:U are right?? U cut ur hair...I mean ur fringe!! U must feel sooo excited!!
Me: fine.I admit I feel a little tense..and just admit it!u're tense too right??
Ashlyn:fine.I admit THAT I FEEL EXCITED ABT GOING TO A MIXED SCHOOL.
See it?????She agreed with me??LMAO!!!
Ok seriously, that's wat she actually said.well i cut off some parts...it's a looong conversation u see...took a very long time for her to OWN UP. Thanks ashlyn.
19 December
omg!
Jean was talking to me just now...and this's our conversation. I GOT SOOO MAD AT HER FOR SAYING THAT TEMASEK WILL INFLUENCE ME IN A BAD WAY(which will not if i dun hang out at shopping malls and mix with 'proper' frens
Jean:I really hope I can make it to cedar...
Me:wateva
Jean:cos I GET DISTRACTED around boys
like ewww......
Me:ok...
hahaha!GOTCHA!!Isnt it fun being a sentence catcher??serve u right,jean.
whoa!!!first surprise!just made my day! here's a chat with ashlyn and this's wat she says
Ashlyn:u're going to temasek sec with that score??You could go to cedar
Me:erm my mum didnt like single-gender schs
Ashlyn:yeah MIXED SCHOOLS ARE MORE FUNN
Me:ok..........
Ashlyn:Are u excited??
Me:ok lar
Ashlyn:U are right?? U cut ur hair...I mean ur fringe!! U must feel sooo excited!!
Me: fine.I admit I feel a little tense..and just admit it!u're tense too right??
Ashlyn:fine.I admit THAT I FEEL EXCITED ABT GOING TO A MIXED SCHOOL.
See it?????She agreed with me??LMAO!!!
Ok seriously, that's wat she actually said.well i cut off some parts...it's a looong conversation u see...took a very long time for her to OWN UP. Thanks ashlyn.
19 December
omg!
Jean was talking to me just now...and this's our conversation. I GOT SOOO MAD AT HER FOR SAYING THAT TEMASEK WILL INFLUENCE ME IN A BAD WAY(which will not if i dun hang out at shopping malls and mix with 'proper' frens
Jean:I really hope I can make it to cedar...
Me:wateva
Jean:cos I GET DISTRACTED around boys
like ewww......
Me:ok...
hahaha!GOTCHA!!Isnt it fun being a sentence catcher??serve u right,jean.
What came out of my mind at6:33 AM
That's So Random! 0 identities
That's So Random! 0 identities

