Thursday, December 17, 2009
to adt:the tuition center i'm currently attending is Just Education.
to NA:thank u sooo much for saying that korean names ARENT weird...get this in ur head,zhang lu...btw, hav u pierced ur ears alr??
to marcella:u like Super Junior???I'M SHOCKED
to zhang lu:i'm officially apologising to u.but i WONT admit i'm wrong and u started the arguement
Thank u very much.
Here's a pic

That's Ryeowook and Siwon.They were in the supermarket.Ryeowook is the one in a brown t-shirt and a black hat...really stylish(i dun care whether it's IKEA or a supermarket!!!)I'm sticking with that!!!
to NA:thank u sooo much for saying that korean names ARENT weird...get this in ur head,zhang lu...btw, hav u pierced ur ears alr??
to marcella:u like Super Junior???I'M SHOCKED
to zhang lu:i'm officially apologising to u.but i WONT admit i'm wrong and u started the arguement
Thank u very much.
Here's a pic

That's Ryeowook and Siwon.They were in the supermarket.Ryeowook is the one in a brown t-shirt and a black hat...really stylish(i dun care whether it's IKEA or a supermarket!!!)I'm sticking with that!!!
What came out of my mind at1:07 AM
That's So Random! 0 identities
That's So Random! 0 identities

