if i ever see that arrogant face of urs again ...
i will hate you more than ever;and i'm serious
-my name is henica(that's right,i wrote that and dont ask me how i did it)

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hi I'm Felicia and lemme bring u the latest updates of our own fellow classmates...
Celine has not blog for sooo long...lemme see, since 2 months ago
Nicole's flying off for England on 17 December
Rebecca's just came back from Taiwan and she brought back some souvenirs!!
Clara Anne's currently catching up the latest episodes of GG
Zhang Lu is going mad
Jean and Nicole just had their haircut(me too!!)
I think Nicole Christie is in Hong Kong now(i'm not sure)
Clara LA is BANNED from the computer(that's wat she says on her blog)
Adithi's now in India(heard she has her own land in India)-she's rich, even in Singapore
That's all I noe for today...I'm Felicia and u're watching my blog.Goodbye folks.

What came out of my mind at6:14 AM
That's So Random! 0 identities

My stuff

    Just SHUT UP IF U HATE ME

Over The Months

Tag before u exit!!

2010 Winter Olympics

COPYRIGHTED.No copying me!!Copybug


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com